Sunday, February 14, 2010

D-Lo - No Hoe (remix) (feat. E-40, Beeda Weeda & The Jacka) [Video]



The official song of Valentine's Day 2009. E-40 essentially kills this track. D-Lo's chorus is as much gibberish as it's ever been, especially in censored form (DLAH, DLAH, DLAH GIVE **** BOUT NAH HAH). I'm not sure why people from the Bay Area can't speak proper English (so many of them sound like Keak Da Sneak's offspring), perhaps it's something in the water? That would explain all the fucked up Californians I've met in my life. None of them remotely as cool as 40 Water, or decisively deranged as D-Lo, but they've been some weird fucks regardless.

Beeda Weeda does okay himself, pretty unremarkable. Jacka, who is apparently some type of God in the Bay Area, also compliments the song with his signature flow. I haven't listened to Jacka since his debut, The Jack Artist, dropped back in '05, and he was talking about purple-kush on that Barney track. That song slapped, regardless.

Anyway, this was on D-Lo's debut, The Tonite Show With D-Lo, which I've still yet to check out fully, and I suppose it's also being used to hype his upcoming major label (?) debut. If anything, it's got me far more excited for E-40's duel-albums dropping in March, Revenue Retrievin': Day Shift & Night Shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment